No. of Recommendations: 25
Just because the hate filled wingnuts in your state have gone over the line from what they were elected to do and have STOLEN every thing you have spent your life working for, don't punch them. Either regain power, run through a mandate that STEALS half of every millionaires property in Michigan and give them a lesson in injustice; or use a second amendment solution. After all the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of patriots every now and then, I'm told.

proton
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Just because the hate filled wingnuts in your state have gone over the line from what they were elected to do and have STOLEN every thing you have spent your life working for, don't punch them. Either regain power, run through a mandate that STEALS half of every millionaires property in Michigan and give them a lesson in injustice; or use a second amendment solution. After all the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of patriots every now and then, I'm told.

OK so basically, the unions lost a battle that they had promised not to fight and forced folks to act on stuff they did not want on the docket, you are advocating violence

And, because folks who have jobs in certain places will not have a choice on how they interact with the other workers there, you are advocating violence

And because folks now have the power to join or not join unions, and there is no hammer given to either side --- you want to take away half of the property of folks that have nothing to do with your stated solution

--and somehow you think you are on the anti-thug side

I am impressed. i thought little of libs, but I did think they could manage the definition of 4 letter words. Even that trivial skill seems to be a real problem

For better or for worse, you will be seeing what you seem to desire I expect. There will be violence. Though I personally hope not, I can not see how with what we have in the WH and people like you that it is remotely avoidable and we as a society see people like you in OWN, and in Wisconsin and in Michigan and know there will be a time when defense is unavoidable. It is a shame there are people like you, but folks will defend themselves from bullies and punks.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Either regain power, run through a mandate that STEALS half of every millionaires property in Michigan and give them a lesson in injustice; or use a second amendment solution

What if some of those "millionaires" had union employees, until a union threw them under a bus and they had to go out of business?
No. of Recommendations: 1
While your at it, are you going to take union millionaire goons property too?
No. of Recommendations: 5
low.../For better or for worse, you will be seeing what you seem to desire I expect. There will be violence. Though I personally hope not, I can not see how with what we have in the WH and people like you that it is remotely avoidable and we as a society see people like you in OWN, and in Wisconsin and in Michigan and know there will be a time when defense is unavoidable. It is a shame there are people like you, but folks will defend themselves from bullies and punks.

You in favor of political abuse of power? Fine. When liberals spoke up about Bush budgets running the debt through the roof we were accused of being traitors who were risking the lives of our brave fighting men and women by depriving them of necessary food and ammunition. But when wingnuts throw their tantrums over the debt they created we liberals are supposed to believe they have the best interests of our country at heart.

President Obama, under the war powers act, should declare republicans enemies of the state and have the FBI round every last republican holding office in the country and ship them off to the same detention camps the nisei Japanese were held in. When the wars the wingnuts started but don't want to fund are over, then they could apply for clemency.

proton
President Obama, under the war powers act, should declare republicans enemies of the state and have the FBI round every last republican holding office in the country and ship them off to the same detention camps the nisei Japanese were held in. When the wars the wingnuts started but don't want to fund are over, then they could apply for clemency.

proton

lol...you and Harry Belafonte...What a hoot! The New American Way under the prez watch.

"Belafonte: GOP Are "Infestation Of Corrupt People"--Obama Needs To "Work Like A 3rd World Dictator & Just Put All These Guys In Jail"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/greghengler/2012/12/11/belafont...
Lunatic posts like the one you referenced show just how low the
liberals ability to reason and function in society have become.
No. of Recommendations: 9
we were accused of being traitors who were risking the lives of our brave fighting men and women by depriving them of necessary food and ammunition.

But the wingnuts were NOT fighting the war--they were hiring *others* to do it for them. They did not have the balls to fight their own wars because they were not sufficiently "American". So why would someone who is NOT sufficiently American want to damage or destroy the US? Because their true loyalties lie elsewhere....
No. of Recommendations: 1
You in favor of political abuse of power? Fine. When liberals spoke up about Bush budgets running the debt through the roof we were accused of being traitors who were risking the lives of our brave fighting men and women by depriving them of necessary food and ammunition. But when wingnuts throw their tantrums over the debt they created we liberals are supposed to believe they have the best interests of our country at heart.

Oh, yes. *Marked in Favorites for Reply Later*
No. of Recommendations: 4
Dope...Oh, yes. *Marked in Favorites for Reply Later*

Since you have repeated this lie five times you might want to respond to this first. Or maybe it is just too tough to face.

http://boards.fool.com/dope-ive-never-seen-so-many-pa-libera...

proton
Advertisement