UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977450  
Subject: Re: Polls pretty much even Date: 10/3/2012 11:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm starting to comprehend how Democrats felt in 2004. There's no way this incompetent a-hole should be leading. He's done nothing right and yet he's still winning. How stupid can so many Americans be to not see that he's a complete disaster.

Heck the GOP is even running a Massachuetts Millionaire like Kerry.

If this trend remains, I completely comprehend the Democrat mindset of 2004. Of course the only difference being I'm right and they're wrong ;)

It's more believable because of 2004. An incompetent stubborn guy like Bush never should have been re-elected. And that was before his rotten policies really took hold.

But then there was Kerry.

Now we have Romney. He's also running against an incompetent President and Failed leader. Perhaps there will be an effective Swiftboating ad.

I'd like to see Romney get in, and Obama leave. But I have to tell you, honestly, whenever I hear Romney speak, he doesn't convince me at all. That may very well change in the debates, he is good there.

When you look honestly at the electoral map, how could you have any real hope?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement