UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 748844  
Subject: Image of Islam 'Devastating' Date: 12/11/2012 1:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 18
so concludes a survey in der Fatherland.

I am shocked by the survey results!

Mike

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3487/germany-fear-east-wes...

Germans are overwhelmingly mistrustful of Islam and Muslim immigration, according to a new research survey, which concludes that the image of Islam in Germany is "devastating."

The findings -- which corroborate the conclusions of other recent studies -- show a growing divide between ordinary Germans, who are concerned about the consequences of mass immigration from Muslim countries, and Germany's political elites, who are determined to build a "multicultural" society at any cost.

Of course, it's the elites. I say that the world needs fewer elites. These people are nothing but trouble.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659446 of 748844
Subject: Re: Image of Islam 'Devastating' Date: 12/11/2012 3:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"The findings -- which corroborate the conclusions of other recent studies -- show a growing divide between ordinary Germans, who are concerned about the consequences of mass immigration from Muslim countries, and Germany's political elites, who are determined to build a "multicultural" society at any cost."

---------------------

There is a real deeper hidden spiritual reason for Muslim Immigration... to cause and experience duality and separation.

By having Muslims move to other countries it forces us to to experience separation, whether we want to or not. More so than if they never left their own countries. By having them live amongst us it forces us to experience "us and them."

and the more emotional the experience the more powerful and long lasting the memory it creates.

Art

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659533 of 748844
Subject: Re: Image of Islam 'Devastating' Date: 12/11/2012 8:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
Of course, it's the elites. I say that the world needs fewer elites. These people are nothing but trouble.

Good point. Germany has had such great success with populists leaders who hate unions and minorities. I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to return to those halcyon days.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement