Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Some days ago I saw someone mentioning (not sure if it was on this board)a website, where one can upload an entire folder of images at once, and it adds the necessary HTML tags to create a thumbnailed page from which one can view the full size image by clicking on the thumbnail. Has anyone come across anything like this?

The reason I ask: A friend of mine is making a solo motorcycle trip to Alaska, carrying several digital cameras, and a laptop through which he wants to post his pictures on a daily basis for the folks back home. (He has motels and Internet Cafes plotted for his route to accomodate his connection needs.) I'm trying to see if there is an easy way for him to do this without taking hours each night.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Hey Josie,

Maybe someone else has a better answer, but in the meantime, have him check out MSN Groups; http://groups.msn.com/home

The BBQ Fools have one here; http://groups.msn.com/QholicsAnonymous/shoebox.msnw

ßillƒ
Photoshop has a great utility for doing this, if he is bringing a laptop with it installed.
A friend of mine is making a solo motorcycle trip to Alaska, carrying several digital cameras, and a laptop through which he wants to post his pictures on a daily basis for the folks back home. (He has motels and Internet Cafes plotted for his route to accomodate his connection needs.) I'm trying to see if there is an easy way for him to do this without taking hours each night.

If he doesn't mind sharing these pictures with strangers, I would love to see this photo journal. I am thinking of a solo motorcycle trip myself for later this summer but my wife is trying to talk me out of it.

dt
E-mail me and I'll let you know his web address when he leaves. He's setting up a website for it now.

~aj
Advertisement