UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (61) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961492  
Subject: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
The cover up and lies being told by the Obama administration is grounds for impeachment!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824197 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
The cover up and lies being told by the Obama administration is grounds for impeachment!!

-------------

The cover up and lies being told by the Republican <snicker> "candidates" is grounds for what?

AM

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824201 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
"The cover up and lies being told by the Republican <snicker> "candidates" is grounds for what?

AM "

Comparing what a candidate does and the POTUS does is not even remotely comparable. Obama's actions/inactions resulted in the death of an Ambassador and three others. FAIL

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824202 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:23 PM
Recommendations: 0

Yes, more "change" is needed.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824203 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:24 PM
Obama's actions/inactions resulted in the death of an Ambassador and three others. FAIL

You are FOS.
Further.... you and some others here seem to love the word "FAIL" - you must be very familiar with it.

AM

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824204 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:25 PM
Heck, what Nixon did in covering up Watergate is nothing in comparison to what Obama has done with respect to the consequences of his actions. If Nixon was worthy of Impeachment then Obama certainly is!

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824205 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:26 PM
Obama's actions/inactions resulted in the death of an Ambassador and three others. FAIL

That's nothing.

Bush launched a war based on a lie that killed 4000 American soldiers.

If you will remember, I opposed impeaching him.

But blind partisans.... well... what can I say?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824206 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:26 PM
"You are FOS."

yeah, facts are inconvenient for ya. LOL

"Further.... you and some others here seem to love the word "FAIL" - you must be very familiar with it."

Like Biden you failed.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824207 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:27 PM
"Bush launched a war based on a lie that killed 4000 American soldiers."

Where is the coverup, Bill???? This is the main difference!

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824208 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:28 PM

Just say: FAIL!
The Republican supporters on this board love love LOVE that word.

AM

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824210 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:28 PM
"Bush launched a war based on a lie that killed 4000 American soldiers."

Where is the coverup, Bill???? This is the main difference!

Where is your sense of proportion?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824211 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:29 PM
and let's not forget about the cover up and lies over fast and furious by this corrupt administration

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824213 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:30 PM
"Where is your sense of proportion? "

Now you are being obtuse. Politicians lie everyday. It is covering up your lies and mistakes that is criminal!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824217 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:55 PM
vBush launched a war based on a lie that killed 4000 American soldiers.

OK Bill

Find the lie, or are you simply FOS as many expect.

The lie with Obama is fairly obvious. The truth has been documented reportedly by a large number of sources as being known

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824218 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:57 PM

The lie was that there were weapons of mass destruction.

That came from somewhere, or do you think that it simply emerged from the ether?

Someone lied.

And a war was waged on that basis.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824219 of 1961492
As Bill said, "But blind partisans.... well... what can I say? "

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824220 of 1961492
vBush launched a war based on a lie that killed 4000 American soldiers.

OK Bill

The lie with Obama is fairly obvious. The truth has been documented reportedly by a large number of sources as being known WELL BEFORE Obama's and his administration constant uttering of false stuff

PLUS, and this is being completely ignored. there was NEVER any evidence that this was caused by some video, until after the WH forwarded the theory.

Bush was likely quite wrong, but you are not stupid enough to believe it was a lie, and even if you are that stupid, you are not stupid enough to believe it can be remotely proven to be a lie.

Obama can be proven to be a liar on this one. 100 percent.

it is a shame what you have chosen to become

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824223 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 12:59 PM
"The lie was that there were weapons of mass destruction.

That came from somewhere, or do you think that it simply emerged from the ether?

Someone lied.

And a war was waged on that basis. "

Bill, there is on BIG difference, it was based on intelligence that happened to be faulty. Whereas, Obama LIED about the intelligence. Please, point to the obvious lie by the Bush administration and please show me the cover up?

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824227 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:01 PM
Bush was likely quite wrong, but you are not stupid enough to believe it was a lie, and even if you are that stupid, you are not stupid enough to believe it can be remotely proven to be a lie.

Someone lied. Or do you think that particular charge just emerged from thin air?

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824229 of 1961492
That's nothing.

That "launch" was with overwhelming support of Congress, their funding and the American people.

Exaggerate/embellish/lie much?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824230 of 1961492

Someone lied.

And a war was waged on that basis. "
\_______________________

Either FOS or dumb as a bag of rocks

Someone being wrong has nothing to do with someone lying.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824232 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:03 PM
"Someone lied. Or do you think that particular charge just emerged from thin air?"

This is your blind partisanship. There is no evidence that Bush lied about the intelligence. It and he may have been wrong, but no lies and certainly no cover up, which conveniently ignore

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824234 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:04 PM
Someone lied.

You find the lie.

Biden says intellegence told him the Benghazi thing was a result of the videos. He bought it (it was comfortable for him anyways). Biden lied, people died.

Same old, so where is the "change"?

None.

Change for 2012.

Logical, yes?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824235 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:05 PM
That's nothing.

What can you say? Or what can you say and still be remotely honest?

Different question entirely

Had Bush lied, I would have been a solid citizen, and demanded he be Impeached he would clearly have deserved it.

Frankly, if you had any proof he lies as opposed to absurd blind partisan nonsense that he had lied, and you did not support his impeachment you were even worse than I imagine you to be

Even you appear to know you are FOS as you pretty much indict yourself above with absurd lack of logic on what you would do

It is a shame how much you have marginalized yourself by your ideology.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824236 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:05 PM
Yeah, you do that, then he'll leave at the end of his second term with the same polls Clinton had.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824237 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:06 PM
Recommendations: 5
Either FOS or dumb as a bag of rocks

Someone being wrong has nothing to do with someone lying.

Tell that to 4000 dead Americans and about a hundred thousand dead Iraqis

And further.... I'm still not convinced that Obama lied.

Just as you are not convinced that Bush lied.

A big difference, however.....

Even though Bush killed 4000 American soldiers in a misbegotten and poorly planned war, I oppoesed impeaching him.

You guys have been thirsting for the least opportunity to get Obama since he was inaugurated.

Do you really want to keep pursuing this line of bullcr#p?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824238 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:06 PM
"Yeah, you do that, then he'll leave at the end of his second term with the same polls Clinton had. "

This makes what Clinton did as naive and innocent in comparison.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824239 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:08 PM
"And further.... I'm still not convinced that Obama lied."

LOL LOL LOL

Either you have been out of touch with what has been going on over the last few weeks or you are lying to yourself.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824240 of 1961492
Of course these buffoons have no idea that there were seven attacks on embassies under Bush. Dolts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/paul-ryan-stimulus-...

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824241 of 1961492
Bill, there is on BIG difference, it was based on intelligence that happened to be faulty.

Bullcrap. It was made up out of thin air.
And the entire world knows it.

AM

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824242 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:09 PM
NONE successful...wonder why?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824243 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:10 PM
"Bullcrap. It was made up out of thin air.

AM "

Actually no, as the world and congress was in agreement at the time.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824245 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:12 PM
"And further.... I'm still not convinced that Obama lied."

That's scary, if I did not believe you were a liar I would be very concerned about you.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824246 of 1961492
Of course these buffoons have no idea that there were seven attacks on embassies under Bush. Dolts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/paul-ryan-stimulus-......

----------

Well yeah, buff -- but THAT'S DIFFERENT!

AM

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824247 of 1961492
"Bullcrap. It was made up out of thin air.

AM "

Please stop, you are really embarrassing yourself

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824248 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:13 PM
"That's scary, if I did not believe you were a liar I would be very concerned about you. "

Bill is blinded by his love for Obama. Who do you think he prays to every morning?

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824249 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:14 PM

Actually no, as the world and congress was in agreement at the time.

Of course they were.
It was only AFTER that they discovered the lie.

AM

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824250 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:15 PM
"It was only AFTER that they discovered the lie."

That you are incapable if identifying. Odd isn't it?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824251 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:16 PM
Bill is blinded by his love for Obama. Who do you think he prays to every morning?

Sorry, I only question Bill's faith in government.

But I do but there is at the very least a little crush action going on, maybe something a little romantic/

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824254 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:35 PM
NONE successful...wonder why?

You really are thatignorant huh? I personally suspect they may have been successful from the perspective of those killed (who included security people).

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824255 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:45 PM
"You really are thatignorant huh? I personally suspect they may have been successful from the perspective of those killed (who included security people). "

That's your argument, LOL. Weak Weak Weak!

Author: WatchingTheHerd Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824257 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:46 PM
Recommendations: 69

Someone lied. Or do you think that particular charge just emerged from thin air?

===========================

First, Bush and his team WERE wrong.

Second, Bush and his team didn't understand and respect the purpose and structure of the organizations underneath them in both intelligence and defense. In a country of 314,570,798 people with diplomatic and military presences in hundreds of countries, it is IMPOSSIBLE for our intelligence and defense communities to "catch" every threat, analyze it for its source and possible impacts and get that analysis fed northward to "senior management" in a matter of hours, days or weeks. However, those same organizatins ARE structured and staffed to carefully review the "big picture" and incorporate that insight into the formulation of proactive strategies once "senior management" decides to ACT and do something "big."

Can we all agree that launching a war on the other side of the globe in a desert against a country with completely unfamiliar language and culture constitutes doing something "big"?

The Bush Administration (elected officials and appointees) ignored the normal layers of review, analysis and filtering inherent in the intelligence and defense organizations and reached into those organizations for snippets of "information" that supported the conclusions they had already reached. When did they reach their conclusion on invading Iraq?

The snowflake had arrived on September 13, two days before the Camp David war council. Rumsfeld's Pentagon was one step ahead of the President. By the time Bush ordered that a contingency plan for Iraq be drawn up, the effort was already quietly underway. -- page 19 of COBRA II by Michael Gordon and General Bernard Trainor

The plan for invading Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein went through five iterations from September 13, 2001 to Fall 2002. Michael Gordon's analysis in COBRA II makes it clear none of these shuffles in the plan were driven by bottom-up feedback from the military operations staffs but by a top-down drive from Donald Rumsfeld to reduce troops and materiel levels to prove "new wars" could be won with a leaner, meaner military strategy. If you want details, read the book or read an old review of it:

http://watchingtheherd.blogspot.com/2006/05/book-review-cobr...

The word "lie" is really not the applicable term to use in terms of the policy setting and military strategy in Iraq. It's too easy to weasel away from proof that "Fact A" was known and conveyed as "False Fact B" --- the teams involved failed to objectively consider all facts present and could just claim they never saw Fact A but they never "saw" it because they never sought it. Adjectives like "incompetent", "pig-headed", "arrogant" and "idealogically blinded" all do apply. In the context of sending the country to war for a decade, committing $807 billion dollars in direct costs we didn't have and refused to raise in taxes to pay for, killing 4,486 US troops, wounding over 31,928 US troops, and exposing over 2.3 million troops to repeated combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and the associated risk of PTSD, a lie didn't have to be involved to justify impeaching Bush.

WTH

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824258 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 1:59 PM
The word "lie" is really not the applicable term to use in terms of the policy setting and military strategy in Iraq. It's too easy to weasel away from proof that "Fact A" was known and conveyed as "False Fact B" --- the teams involved failed to objectively consider all facts present and could just claim they never saw Fact A but they never "saw" it because they never sought it. Adjectives like "incompetent", "pig-headed", "arrogant" and "idealogically blinded" all do apply. In the context of sending the country to war for a decade, committing $807 billion dollars in direct costs we didn't have and refused to raise in taxes to pay for, killing 4,486 US troops, wounding over 31,928 US troops, and exposing over 2.3 million troops to repeated combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and the asso

yada yada yada

You hate Bush, find. Bush was incompetent fine

Argue to your little heart content. I really no longer car to defend or attack Bush

THe question was solely in context of did Obama lie. If so was there a precedent in what Bush did

Well incompetence is rank in the Obama administration. From fast and furious which at the very least is brutal incompetence, to not having security in place in Libya, to allocating money to bad solar companies, to putting Eric Holder in charge of anything and on and on and on

So if you want to impeach for incompetence go for it.

The question remains, where was the lie. Nixon ? He lied and covered up. Obama he certainly lies, and it very much appears there was a massive cove up ever since on every level the administration touches and even deeper to arresting the poor putz who put out the video that the administration used as a rather lame excuse.

You can try to change the topic all you want. And your screed was nothing but that.

Obama was and is a liar, and got caught red handed. Bush may have been totally incompetent. But those claiming he was a liar have zilch except conspiracy theories. There was a lot of backup of Bush's beliefs. To say otherwise is simply to be lying about Bush, just as they and many have chosen to lie about the simple and obvious truth regarding Obama

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824259 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 2:01 PM
" In a country of 314,570,798 people with diplomatic and military presences in hundreds of countries, it is IMPOSSIBLE for our intelligence and defense communities to "catch" every threat, analyze it for its source and possible impacts and get that analysis fed northward to "senior management" in a matter of hours, days or weeks"

It's the cover up that matters. This is beside the point.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824261 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 2:08 PM
" In a country of 314,570,798 people with diplomatic and military presences in hundreds of countries, it is IMPOSSIBLE for our intelligence and defense communities to "catch" every threat, analyze it for its source and possible impacts and get that analysis fed northward to "senior management" in a matter of hours, days or weeks"

Yes I fully understand how the intelligence report from Monacco or Belgium or perhaps San MArino had to be read, so that no one could get to Libya for a while

OK< which moron was this anyway?

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824275 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 2:41 PM
"The lie was that there were weapons of mass destruction."

+===========================================

As I pointed out for years, the intelligence community from multiple nations said there were WMD's in Iraq under Husseins control.

This was true in GB I, during Clinton 1 and 2, and most certainly in GB 2. It was also rumored strongly under Reagan. Hussein himself promoted the idea, and from his acts against his own people, demonstrated that he was likely telling the truth.

So if there were lies, they were international lies perpetrated by the intelligence services world wide - not just in our nation.

A war was waged on that basis and others. It was an outgrowth of the actions taken after 9-11 - not totally unrelated.

I don't know why I bothered to answer this - there is nothing that will convince a leftist to look at unbiased face.

You folk won't even look at JFK's speeches to learn your own history. Why would you look at anything else that disagrees with your worldview.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824309 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 4:25 PM
There is no evidence that Bush lied about the intelligence.

The US intelligence agencies specifically told GWB there was no proof of WMDs in Iraq--well before he gave his speech. Ah, that is right--conservatives have their own "proof" (their imagination). Found those WMDs in Iraq yet? Why not? Don't stop digging until you find them.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824313 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 4:39 PM
The US intelligence agencies specifically told GWB there was no proof of WMDs in Iraq--well before he gave his speech.

Just like the agencies specifically told BHO that there were no "video protests" before al queda attacked the Beghazi consulate. But he went on "The View" and told the world "it wasn't because we don't protect our consulates, it's just that this religious video offended Muslims.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824315 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 4:47 PM
As I pointed out for years, the intelligence community from multiple nations said there were WMD's in Iraq under Husseins control.

Now for the *hard* question: WHY did the intelligence community from multiple nations AGREE there were WMDs in Iraq under Saddam's control?

One picture is worth a thousand words:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

The above picture is a HINT at the answer.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824322 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 4:54 PM
Just like the agencies specifically told BHO that there were no "video protests" before al queda attacked the Beghazi consulate.

Based on YOUR statement ('no "video protests"'), that means there was no need for additional security in Benghazi--and the killing of the staff by the terrorists using RPGs was "routine" because that is a known and accepted hazard of the job. Pick your poison and drink deep....

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824323 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 4:57 PM
"Based on YOUR statement ('no "video protests"'), that means there was no need for additional security in Benghazi"

Dumbest reply to this thread today!

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824329 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 5:11 PM
Dumbest reply to this thread today!

No no no no....

Lowstudent said that I was dumber than a bag of rocks.

I resent your attempt to push me aside and place jerry in my rightful place.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824330 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 5:14 PM
"I resent your attempt to push me aside and place jerry in my rightful place. "

Sorry, but jerry beat you;-)

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824331 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 5:15 PM
I resent your attempt to push me aside and place jerry in my rightful place.

Sorry Bill, jerry is regularly dumber than a bag of rocks. You will just have to live with Jerry's superiority in acting silly, you are good, he is a master.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824332 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 5:16 PM
Based on YOUR statement ('no "video protests"'), that means there was no need for additional security in Benghazi--and the killing of the staff by the terrorists using RPGs was "routine" because that is a known and accepted hazard of the job. Pick your poison and drink deep....

The multiple requests for additional security from the people who spent their day in the consulate, plus the fact that it was the anniversary of 9/11 means nothing to you.

The weakminded shall inherit the ploink.

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824358 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 9:10 PM
You are FOS.
Further.... you and some others here seem to love the word "FAIL" - you must be very familiar with it.

AM

I don't recall AM ever using such language, or calling anyone names or using derogatory terms before. Is this an impostor?

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824366 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 9:26 PM
Recommendations: 3

You remind me of a small child who uses words she's heard grownups say, but has no idea what they actually mean.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824369 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 9:31 PM
"You remind me of a small child who uses words she's heard grownups say, but has no idea what they actually mean. "

You remind me of an adult who uses words she's heard a child say, but has no idea what they actually mean.

Author: jakalant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824380 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 10:24 PM
there is nothing that will convince a leftist to look at unbiased face

Looks the same from here. Ther is nothing that will convince the true beleivers that the war in Iraq was foisted upon us by con men who had major economic interests in getting the US GOVT to contract with them to get the jobs done. You mention JFK and say Democrats are not reading him. How many Republicans are reading DDE

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824400 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/13/2012 11:57 PM
You'd never get the Senate votes to convict the son of a B. Better to beat his sorry truthless ass at the voting booth.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824446 of 1961492
Subject: Re: Impeach Obama Date: 10/14/2012 10:53 AM
Lowstudent said that I was dumber than a bag of rocks.

Are those rocks from Niger? Uranium rocks !!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (61) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement