Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xmsr3 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 85  
Subject: In at 18.83 Date: 7/26/2006 11:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, today stock consultant said the end was near, (.9025 chance of making profit in short term.) So I bought hoping for a bottom, unfortunately at $18.83 instead of 18.30's.

Hopefully things will turn around. Either way, its only 20 shares, and I have 3 more blocks of $375 with which to buy more later.

I plan to wait for the next 10-QSB to make sure revenues continue to climb.

Then once the first plant us up and running, and the California market sucks up all PEIX can supply, I will buy more over the next 6 months, useing technical analysis as an analysis tool to determine good entry points.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rockstar59 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 85
Subject: Re: In at 18.83 Date: 8/10/2006 11:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I purchased 100 shares of PEIX at $18.50 with hopes that it would soon regain it's climb. Unfortunately, it's seems to be continuing the downslide. With the price of corn on the rise, is it best to cut my loses now before it plunges or hold off in hopes of a rise once the plant opens? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 85
Subject: Re: In at 18.83 Date: 8/11/2006 10:13 AM
Well, the stock's had quite a run. Bill Gates got in and then everyone went Oohh..... I look it up on Google Finance and a quick look at the headlines..."Upgraded to speculative strong buy". It's almost looking good to me now...maybe some calls as opposed to owning it outright ;/

Enough said.

-Ten

Author: jazz117 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68 of 85
Subject: Re: In at 18.83 Date: 8/17/2006 4:28 PM
sorry you got in so late...I started this board and purchased PEIX at $9.15......I've watched it climb..took a bit off the top...but am in it for the long run...You've got to remember short term can cause upset stomach....PEIX hasn't really gotten started....wait a year before really watching...good luck...Jazz

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement