UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734567  
Subject: In case tele needs a few extra bucks Date: 10/6/2012 2:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
University graduate finds work as human scarecrow

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-19846642

Bangor University graduate Jamie Fox has to do it in all weathers, as a human scarecrow in a field in Norfolk. Mr Fox has been employed to scare partridges from a field of oilseed rape [canola] at Aylsham because conventional birdscarers have not worked.

As well as wearing a bright orange coat, Mr Fox uses an accordion and a cowbell to frighten the birds.

That's one job that can't be outsourced.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647425 of 734567
Subject: Re: In case tele needs a few extra bucks Date: 10/6/2012 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
University graduate finds work as human scarecrow

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-19846642

Bangor University graduate Jamie Fox has to do it in all weathers, as a human scarecrow in a field in Norfolk. Mr Fox has been employed to scare partridges from a field of oilseed rape [canola] at Aylsham because conventional birdscarers have not worked.

As well as wearing a bright orange coat, Mr Fox uses an accordion and a cowbell to frighten the birds.
-------------------------------
"That's one job that can't be outsourced.' = --fleg

-----------------------------

Besides playing the accordion Tele is also tall and slender. He probably would make a good scarecrow. I don't think he needs the money though. I get the feeling Tele could give intercst a run for his money in the finances department.

Artie

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement