UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58834  
Subject: In case you missed it, Art Date: 11/1/2012 7:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
re: lottery
http://boards.fool.com/rj-i-thought-playing-the-lottery-was-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46056 of 58834
Subject: Re: In case you missed it, Art Date: 11/1/2012 10:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks, I needed that. I figure it's no stupider than buying Starbucks coffee for $3.00+ a cup when you can buy perfectly good coffee at McDonald's for $1.00/cup. Not that I like coffee, or wine, or beer, or cigarettes, or cigars, etc.

Besides which you can't take it with you.

Art

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46105 of 58834
Subject: Re: In case you missed it, Art Date: 11/5/2012 11:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
If you go to McDonald's and are over 60, your coffee (Senior) is only 33 cents.

Donna (who takes advantage of Senior Discounts in every manner, shape and form)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement