No. of Recommendations: 21
In my post you referred to I said I wasn’t adding anymore for now. Well, for now ended. It is now a 5.8% position for me after adding at $103. After much thought, I believe this is a good place to buy in given that the Bristol deal provides a decent psychological “floor” if you will, given their purchase price at $102.60. It may go sideways for a while from here barring any news. Heck, there may even be a better entry position along the way and if there is I’ll likely add more but will limit it to 8% or less going forward until we start to see some more data. I sold some Netflix and Amazon which were both at or near all time highs to add to my Nektar position. Those Netflix shares were hard to depart with as I’ve owned them since 2006 (and it’s still a 18% position for me) but that’s how much I like Nektar.

MC

Long all stocks mentioned
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement