Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: amishtrash Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 110  
Subject: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/14/2002 3:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.dispatch.com/business-story.php?story=dispatch/news/bus02/feb02/1088868.html

(posting for the sake of posting)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/15/2002 5:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am not a fan of Bank One or First USA for that matter...

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/15/2002 10:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hi there you two.

Author: JukeBoxHero Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/15/2002 10:25 PM
First USA for that matter...

Nor am I a fan of Capital One (is that the same as Bank One)?

Author: amishtrash Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/15/2002 10:52 PM

Not.

Author: amishtrash Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/15/2002 10:56 PM
I am not a fan of Bank One or First USA for that matter...

I wish they would have sold the local branch when they sold off a bunch of branches in Ohio a few years ago. It just comes in handy for the ATM.

Author: JukeBoxHero Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/16/2002 6:12 AM
Cap one has a "No Hassle Card".

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/18/2002 12:33 AM

---------------------

Capital One did me good... I think it's not the same as Bank One.

Anyone see the commercials for Bank of America and supporting the Olympics? Some of the funniest ones I have ever seen!

I don't like Bank of America, though.

Author: JukeBoxHero Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 2/18/2002 8:34 PM
I don't like Bank of America, though

Me neither. Too many fees, anemic interest rates on deposits.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 101 of 110
Subject: Re: In the original spirit of this board Date: 9/30/2006 10:41 PM
It should be moved BACK to Speaker's Corner!

Welcome to The Motley Fool Speaker's Corner Boards, we're glad you're here. This board was requested by Hochizen.

See first post.

sunray

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement