No. of Recommendations: 1
In the past few years, how many prominent right wing voices have remained "lowstudent...

Obama did have lots to do with the resuscitation of the auto industry, and indirectly, therefore... of Detroit.
"

Yes, lowstudent Obama did have lots to do with crony capitalism and trade protection. Obama has become an expert on all things crony...

I guess that was bill's response, I only read them by accident, there typically is not much point

As expected, Bill ignores the point, that it was explicitly and time and time again not printed as the bailout of GM, but as saving Detroit

The film was about the resurgence of Detroit,

Obama's heroism was in rescuing Detroit

there is nothing libs will not lie about, or bend the truth and use factoids. It was indeed pitched and pitched big time, as it was in the article I linked that brought about the flavor of denial that Bill chooses to use this day -- Obama saved Detroit

The thing Bill claims I did not hear and chooses to call me a liar about.

As I have found time and again, Bill is dishonest and when called on it will use bogus misdirection to show how he is a sincere and honoest broker of the truth

Nothing could be further from the truth than Bill
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement