UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 8martini8 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 922  
Subject: Income Investor alternatives? Date: 7/7/2011 1:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Having successfully managed my own stock portfolio focused on growth stocks for the past 6 years with the help of TMF Rulebreakers and Stock Advisor and, for a time, Hidden Gems, I'm intending to take over another portion of my investment portfolio from my financial advisor: dividend-producing stocks.

My intention was to subscribe to TMF Income Investor to gain Foolish insight into investing for dividends, but I've discovered that II is now a "closed" service.

Therefore, I wish to find another newsletter/subscription out there that might provide me with similarly high-quality stock recommendations. I hope I'm not breaking a TMF rule by asking the community here for suggestions for other services, but obviously they have more interest than they can handle in this area, so I hope they won't begrudge my asking for pointers to a strong alternative!

8martini8
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SuunnyDay Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 910 of 922
Subject: Re: Income Investor alternatives? Date: 7/7/2011 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
For a couple of suggestions, check out Morningstar's Dividend Investor newsletter with Josh Peters, or Investment Quality Trends newsletter. I'm sure there are also others. These two focus on 2-5 yr holds of large blue chip companies, buying when they consider the stock underpriced. Happy Investing, Suunny

Author: 8martini8 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 911 of 922
Subject: Re: Income Investor alternatives? Date: 7/12/2011 4:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the suggestion -- I'm looking into those and they look promising!

8m8

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread