Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: middlearth Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19224  
Subject: Income seekers opinion wanted...! Date: 10/24/2000 2:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
For those of you income oriented folks, I came across this stock and would like to get the Foolish opinions. In other word, what do y'all think- ANY and ALL pros and cons are welcome. The symble is ME_pa. I know this probably means that it's a "prefered" stock. But, not only the yield is decent, it pays monthly to boot! The chart looks impressive too, for the catagory. I used:
http://chart.yahoo.com/t and changed the date parameters to cover the last 4 years, and that's how I learned that it pays out monthly- with some unexpected bonuses occasionally. Anyway, just thought I'd get some 2nd., 3rd., etc. opinions. Thanks.
Eddie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arlr Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5408 of 19224
Subject: Re: Income seekers opinion wanted...! Date: 10/25/2000 8:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
---The symble is ME_pa. I know this probably means that it's a "prefered" stock. But, not only the yield is decent, it pays monthly to boot! ---

It probably has a call at 25. It is currently selling at 25 1/8.

Author: middlearth Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5419 of 19224
Subject: Re: Income seekers opinion wanted...! Date: 10/26/2000 1:33 PM
>>It probably has a call at 25. It is currently selling at 25 1/8. <<

I doubt it - judging by it's low being 24 1/2, currently at 24 7/8.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement