Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: branmin Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167013  
Subject: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 12:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 205
Used to enjoy this board, in fact, looked forward to my daily or weekly laugh and although not a frequent poster, tried to chip in with a little humor occasionally......................kept my mouth shut for some time but enough is enough..............

NutsandBolts asks a straight forward question and it ends up being a pi$$ing match.....mainly through one person and one person alone, who I have consistently watched tried to wreck this board and other boards in the process..............

Tpault..you are incredibly unpopular..disliked..loathed in fact by many here. You appear to want to goad people into a reaction. You relish an arguement..you start it, then try to(on another lengthy and pointless post) apologise(without any real conviction I might add) only to commence another prolonged discussion on a separate topic, which in your case, usually belongs elswewhere.

Why do you post here, when most barely tolerate you and spoil it for everyone else...........?

If the majority agree with me, Rec this post(no I am not AJ in disguise, the rec wh ore..:-)) just would like to get back to where we were many months ago..............a simple and very pleasant humor board, without constant snide and banal comments of false superiority............
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JimmyDe Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122301 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 6:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 33
Hi,
Everyone should just put Tpault in their ignored fool penalty box....
I did....
L8R, Jim D.

Author: Cloaca Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122312 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 11:47 AM
Recommendations: 9
Hi,
I did....
L8R, Jim D.

I did too! If everyone who doesn't like Tpault did the same he would soon end up talking to himself (which he probably does anyway) and then he would go away.

Cloaca

Author: hockeymomof3 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122313 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 12:11 PM
Recommendations: 17
Tpault..you are incredibly unpopular..disliked..loathed in fact by many here.

Not just here, he has wrecked many a board. Seems to be a hobby.

Teri

Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122315 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 12:27 PM
Recommendations: 34
Hi,
I did....
L8R, Jim D.

While this might be a good idea, it is unfortunate that it won't eliminate the damage that people like tpault do to TMF when they try to impose their over-the-top self-righteousness on everyone else by FA'ing posts and complaining about posts that large numbers of us thoroughly enjoy. If it was just a matter of ignoring him, then there wouldn't be a problem. However, the fact remains that not everyone is going to ignore him and he will continue to be a problem as many people are going to continue to respond to him. We are stuck with filtering through a tremendous number of garbage that is a direct result of his posts.

I think the wrong guy was driven away from TMF.

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122317 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 12:56 PM
Recommendations: 4
Hi,

...If everyone who doesn't like Tpault did the same he would soon end up talking to himself (which he probably does anyway) and then he would go away.

If you were trying to be funny...it worked!

Joe
LOL

Author: Windchasers Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122330 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 5:36 PM
If the majority agree with me, Rec this post(no I am not AJ in disguise, the rec wh ore..:-)) just would like to get back to where we were many months ago

But wait! Look at how many people haven't recced your post! Clearly, tpault is very popular here.

~w

Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122332 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 5:42 PM
Recommendations: 21
Used to enjoy this board, in fact, looked forward to my daily or weekly laugh and although not a frequent poster, tried to chip in with a little humor occasionally......................kept my mouth shut for some time but enough is enough..............

I used to come to this board almost entirely for aj's posts. tpault and his ilk ruined it for me by driving aj away.

The amazing thing is that tpault isn't finished. I think his mission won't be complete until he drives the rest of us away too. I can't comprehend his behavior.

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122334 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 5:49 PM
Recommendations: 2
The amazing thing is that tpault isn't finished. I think his mission won't be complete until he drives the rest of us away too. I can't comprehend his behavior.

Same mind-set as the regulars at the AF board. He should be an atheist.

Author: Ziege19 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122335 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 5:58 PM
Recommendations: 3
If the majority agree with me, Rec this post(no I am not AJ in disguise, the rec wh ore..:-)) just would like to get back to where we were many months ago..............a simple and very pleasant humor board, without constant snide and banal comments of false superiority...........

If that's really what you want, the solution is pretty simple. Everyone who cares about the board being like it used to be follow to very, very simple rules:

1. Don't post anything that's not funny.
2. Don't rec anything that's not funny.

I just popped on to check out the 'best of' posts, and every HURL post up there is nothing but bickering. Recs used to be a good way to skip through the board and see the funniest jokes. Now, it's quite the opposite. The more recs a post has, the more likely it is to be another chapter in the overwrought saga of you-know-who, or general griping about FA's.

Yes, I realize this post violates my own suggestion :P

Obligatory Humor:

Bumper sticker spotted at 7-11 today: "Jesus is my car insurance"

Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122338 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/6/2008 6:46 PM
Recommendations: 21

I'm an atheist. You can have him.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122346 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 6:33 AM
Recommendations: 3
I just popped on to check out the 'best of' posts, and every HURL post up there is nothing but bickering.

Thank you Z. Everyone's always pickin' on me. All I said this time to start the avalanche, is everyone's always pickin' on me. 50 posts later, it's apparant that "they" interpreted that as: I have a small thingaling, I use my thingaling inapropriately, I have no post secodary schooling, I don't have offspring, I'm a liar, I'm sick, I'm insane, I'm obsessed (I think that may have been the 48th post about me, the 23 from the same person), I'm trying to drive everyone away, I'm 56 years old, I've ruined the board, and I've FA ave.J.P.'s post with the most viscious lie in it that anyone could say about anyone ever.

All over one sentence that I wrote that said, in jest, if I feel like getting abused I'll come to the HURL board for awhile.

The funny thing is, there isn't a single true statement in the large paragraph above. In fact, even through all the personal attacks, I havn't comprimised my intergrity and said mean, name calling things back to them. So really, it's all more of a statement as to the predisposition and personality type who's most likely to post here. Now, I'm no psychologist, but one would probably say apparantly the group attracts aggressive, type A personalities with a tendency towards being injurious to those around them that they perceive as having done some wrong. Pack of wolves, you might say.

Sigh... I'm like a Flanders, in an Iraq environment.

Have a good diddly-dayoh now,

Paul T.

Author: GusSmed Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122350 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 8:42 AM
Recommendations: 5
Everyone who cares about the board being like it used to be follow to very, very simple rules:

Let me fix those for you.

1. Don't post anything that's not funny.

1a. Unless you're copying and pasting from a chain email. Especially if it's a hypersucrose glurge that will instantly send its readers into insulin shock.

1b. Or it unjustly slanders some politician or political group you don't like. Bonus points if you take an earlier political "joke" and just reverse the political party.

1c. Or something that's extremely racist, which you think is funny because you hate the target group.

1d. Or a strident objection to 1b or 1c. Though the clever ones are sometimes actually very funny in themselves (cf "You're an idiot, Bob" http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23861866).

1e. Or to tell 1d to "lighten up" just because they're offended that 1c suggested killing everyone of a particular race would be a good idea.

1f. Or it contains boobies.

2. Don't rec anything that's not funny.

2a. Unless it falls into categories 1a-f.

There. Just follow those simple rules, and HURL will be exactly like it was before.

- Gus

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122354 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 9:05 AM
1d. ..."You're an idiot, Bob" http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23861866).

Whoa. Bob is an idiot, too?

This place is crawling with them.

>>>

I take that back. This place was crawling with idiots, before the professional cleaner arrived.

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122356 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 9:14 AM
Recommendations: 1

I'm an atheist. You can have him.

You certainly don't have the same mind-set as the so-called "regulars" at the TMF Atheist Fools board.

I certainly did not mean to put you in that particular category.

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122357 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 9:20 AM
Recommendations: 0
Thank you Z. Everyone's always pickin' on me. All I said this time to start the avalanche, is everyone's always pickin' on me. 50 posts later, it's apparant that "they" interpreted that as: I have a small thingaling, I use my thingaling inapropriately, I have no post secodary schooling, I don't have offspring, I'm a liar, I'm sick, I'm insane, I'm obsessed (I think that may have been the 48th post about me, the 23 from the same person), I'm trying to drive everyone away, I'm 56 years old, I've ruined the board, and I've FA ave.J.P.'s post with the most viscious lie in it that anyone could say about anyone ever.

All over one sentence that I wrote that said, in jest, if I feel like getting abused I'll come to the HURL board for awhile.

The funny thing is, there isn't a single true statement in the large paragraph above. In fact, even through all the personal attacks, I havn't comprimised my intergrity and said mean, name calling things back to them. So really, it's all more of a statement as to the predisposition and personality type who's most likely to post here. Now, I'm no psychologist, but one would probably say apparantly the group attracts aggressive, type A personalities with a tendency towards being injurious to those around them that they perceive as having done some wrong. Pack of wolves, you might say.

Sigh... I'm like a Flanders, in an Iraq environment.

Have a good diddly-dayoh now,

Paul T.

Are you sure you're not an atheist? A doppel, perhaps, of GardenStateFool?

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122359 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 9:31 AM

Perhaps he is a doppel of StockMuncher100.

Now, wouldn't THAT be hilarious?!?!?!

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122365 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 10:40 AM

Now, wouldn't THAT be hilarious?!?!?!

?

Author: GardenStateFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122366 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 11:08 AM

Umm...

BlackOpsWarrior,
LovesChocolate,
Subprimate,
IAmStillHere,
Caffiend100,
EmbraceableEwe,
GotStocks100,
stockmuncher100,

This is now AT LEAST the second time you've said this. I don't know how many other places you're peddling your tripe but

GET OVER YOURSELF.

You have an unhealthy fixation.

Let's put this to rest.

I'm married. Happily. I'm not interested in you.

I won't ever date you or anyone like you, and I'm sorry you're so lonely.

But get over the heartbreak, quit following me to various boards, and get some help.

Okay?

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122372 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 12:12 PM
How, wouldn't THAT be hilarious?!?!?!?

?

It's just when I saw your TMF handle, I was reminded of this thread;

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26069317&sort=whole#26076606

and these post's in particular;

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26070222

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26070226

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26070360

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26070447

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26071983

If you are using your doppels to create a storyline, hey, that's cool.

The internet is certainly a great place to live out fantasies.

You wouldn't be the first guy I've run into that likes to wear pantyhose.

And I am not judging you. You might have great legs, just like Joe Namath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dBG27gnuU

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122373 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 12:18 PM
Your life must be drab indeed for you to catalog and index meaningless posts on old threads in this manner.

I hope however that whatever satisfaction you derive from this hobby you are getting plenty of it.

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122376 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 12:33 PM
Recommendations: 10
Your life must be drab indeed for you to catalog....

Catalog? don't make me spill my bourbon.

A very simple TMF search was all I needed.

The fact that you are on the defense, is all everyone else needs.

Author: EmbraceableEwe One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122377 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 12:42 PM
Your life must be drab indeed for you to catalog....

Catalog? don't make me spill my bourbon.

A very simple TMF search was all I needed.

Excuse me then...I will re-state in light of this new information...Your life must be very pathetic indeed that you feel compelled to search the TMF archives for confirmation of old, irrelevant posts which you do not need to catalog because you have apparently memorized them.

The fact that you are on the defense, is all everyone else needs.

"On the defense"?

Rather than simply posting things on an internet message board to pass the time of day--as I perceive us to be doing--do you feel yourself to be "at war" and do you also feel so insecure that you must announce to one and all that you are "on the attack" and that your imaginarily-perceived "opponent" is "on the defense"?

In any case, it's good to know that you speak for "everyone" on behalf of your little "internet war," General JoePike. Carry on, with your cataloging, or searching, or whatever it is you do when you read one of my little posts and feel a neuron twitch.

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122382 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 12:58 PM
Recommendations: 6
Just answer me this.

Since you've decided to draw battle lines, and then cloud the battlefield with horse puckey, in an attempt to obscure the facts;

are you, or any of the other doppels you post under, StockMuncher100?

It is a simple yes, or no, paul.

Stop trying to befuddle us with BS, and just admit that you and StockMucher100, Caffiend100, etc, etc, etc are all one and the same.

Your doppels could be reccing your posts! Quit wasting precious time arguing with me!

General JoePike.

General, Hmmmmmmmm. I gotta buy a new hat, now. Where is whafa?

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122389 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 1:25 PM
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26070447

Smoke and mirrors, dude.

StockMuncher100 is a man, or a lesbian who claims to have a wife.

And your gender is?

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122390 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 1:30 PM
Recommendations: 6
ps, don't forget to log out, then log back in as Ewe, or, you.

Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122393 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 1:47 PM
If everyone who doesn't like Tpault did the same he would soon end up talking to himself (which he probably does anyway) and then he would go away.

Sadly I suspect he would still stick around and FA stuff that isn't up to his standards.

But yes, I made him a greyling long ago and haven't missed his yapping.

He has joined a very short list. (I can count them on one hand)

Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122395 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 2:00 PM
Wow.

Maybe tpault and Ewe are the same person? I can't imagine what we've done to get both of them on one board. My karma dues are paid on time. I swear.

Frydaze1 <--- finally fed up enough to p-box both of them. If any child ever deserved a time out more than those two, I haven't seen it.

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122396 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 2:18 PM
My karma dues are paid on time. I swear.

You didn't pay your dues to the DoppelGobbler, though, did you.?

Perhaps paul and stockmuncher are trying to work both sides of the aisle.

Author: MATZOID Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122406 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 3:47 PM
a simple and very pleasant humor board, without constant snide and banal comments of false superiority............

That's kind of funny, because all humor is basically snide and banal comments of false superiority.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122410 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 4:28 PM
Tpault..you are incredibly unpopular..disliked..loathed in fact by many
here when most barely tolerate you

Then wrote: just would like to get back to a pleasant humor board,
without constant snide and banal comments

Then why do you make such snide and banal comments as above? I don't.

If I fa'd posts, you'rs above should be fa'd.

Paul T.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122411 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 4:32 PM
That's kind of funny, because all humor is basically snide and banal comments of false superiority.

Not to mention the guy has posted at least hundreds and hundreds of snide comments about me on here. Me? None about him.

Go figure.

Paul T.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122413 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 4:35 PM
finally fed up enough to p-box both of them. If any child ever deserved a time out more than those two, I haven't seen it

May I ask you to please point to any posts in which I am deserving of terrible backlash and name calling? While you're at it, can you please point to any posts where I do the same?

Eventually, ya'll see I'm the one posting nicely.

Now go eat your peas and carrots. They're good for you.

Paul T.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122415 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 4:54 PM
are you, or any of the other doppels you post under, StockMuncher100?

It is a simple yes, or no, paul

Yes. No. Wait!.... I was under duress. Give me a second.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Ok, I'm not under duress now.

No. Yes. Wait! I just got confused that time. Sometimes I forget the question. Growing up, my mommy always told me how to answer and sadly, she went to that big cat house in the sky. That's where my daddy said he met her. She must've loved cats or something.

Ok, shew. I'm feeling a little better now. Vertigo or something there for a few.

Ok, am I or am I not or maybe, if I am or not, am, um... what was the question?

Ok, time for a little lesson boys and girls. Put on your dunce caps because in my school, EVERYONE's a Jester. Time to take a dip in the puddle I call the Pauly Well.

I'm just a po boy from the midwest. Grew up on spam, macaroni (too poor for the cheese), and these funny protein shakes my dad use to make. Hmm.

Worked hard, never told a lie. Well, except that time I totalled out the cop car in a head-on. Oh, and the time I took out 12 mailboxes and they found me by following my rim marks in the pavement for another 5 miles. My boss was pretty proud of that one, it was the comany van. He said the small town cops were out like in the old days when they were on horses, following someone's trail. Yes, they found me, when I stumbled into the cop at the 7-11 to ask directions and how to fix a tire with no rubber on it anymore.

I hate the hoosgow, don't you?

Did I tell you about the time the mob put a hit on me? That's another story.

This here story is about a naive, young man, too naive to be witty. Never stold a nickel off nobody. Don't make up stories for nuthin'. No good at it. Never have been.

Helps the misfortunate, spends his last dime on someone hungrier, and takes loans out to get other people out of jams. I may have helped a few of you out, and you don't even know it.

No, nosir, I'm not the kind of person that makes doppels. Nosireebob. Hey, that would make a great handle, I wonder if it's availabe?

No, avg. J.P., no doppels, no handles here.

Boy, you sure got me on the run now, don't you? I'm answering to your charges, must mean ya got me where ya want me.

Shucks, hyuck hyuck hyuck, you can't find a more honest, hard working, kinder gentleman this side of the Rockies.

But kudos to Stockmuncher. Love that handle.

Schools out, leave the dunce caps on the desk on your way out.

I am,

Paul T.

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122416 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 5:02 PM

Well, sometimes I think part of me is an atheist. A cold shower helps though.

No, not a doppel of GSF. I read her post where she said she's married. I'm not a she, and not married.

I wonder if she has any sisters.

swmnsndc seeking swfnsnd age negotiable.

Paul T.

Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122421 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 5:37 PM
Recommendations: 7
Half the board went gray just by ignoring those two. Interesting statement on the state of the board these days.

And confirmation that tuning out the static truly does improve the tone around here. I highly recommend it to all.

Sincerely,
Frydaze1

Author: MATZOID Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122422 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 6:21 PM

Not to mention the guy has posted at least hundreds and hundreds of snide comments about me on here. Me? None about him.

Go figure.

Paul T.

I was trying to find all of the supposed bad posts you had made, but I really don't see that many posts at all on HURL from you.

Hmmm.

I think it just boils down to some people wanting to post mildly offensive and/or off color and/or right wing political jokes, but don't want to hear anything from the other side of things.

Author: jj307 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122423 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 7:18 PM
Matzoid,
It sounds like you too are ready for the wonderful little frowny face.

One delightful click and you will never be annoyed by the idiots again, plus you will have the sublime pleasure of knowing you are depriving them of an audience for their whining. -Jeff

Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122424 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/7/2008 7:27 PM
you will have the sublime pleasure of knowing you are depriving them of an audience for their whining. -Jeff

Stop your whining.

Paul T.

Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122451 of 167013
Subject: Re: Incredible behaviour Date: 4/8/2008 2:22 PM
branmin, grey can be a beautiful color....use the p-box

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (40) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement