Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goetz Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 34  
Subject: INCREDIBLY BAD SERVICE FOR SOLIDWORKS !! Date: 6/5/1998 6:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just a note from a group of SolidWorks users here in Utah - we purchased the CAD program last year because it was an improvement over the AutoCad we were using. We are moderately satisfied with the product.... it needs more intuitive commands for assemblies, though.... but we get NO SERVICE AT ALL from our local distributor, Advantage Computing, and no returned calls from the Regional Sales Manager, "Andy"..... We've been frustrated for over 3 months.... we haven't received our upgrades yet (SolidWorks98).... no technical support.... geeezzzz.... I'd stay away from this company for now.... until they learn about efficient operations and effective customer support !!

Dave Goetz & Randy Gage
Ceramatec, Salt Lake City, UT

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Goetz Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 34
Subject: Re: INCREDIBLY BAD SERVICE FOR SOLIDWORKS !! Date: 7/15/1998 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
An update of our dilemma (since I heard the CEO of SolidWorks saw the last post):
the owner of Advantage Computing, Ken Coburn, visited our facility 7/15 with the sincere pledge of trying to satisfy us. The problems we had were attributed approx. 67% to our company's internal communications (information errors). Ken is hiring more sales reps, a customer service mgr, and let us personally call him if there are more difficulties with the Ceramatec/Advantage relationship. Good P.R., Nice Job. We were pretty impressed. Looking forward to our improved productivity.

-Dave Goetz, Ceramatec-

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement