Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RFY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 29  
Subject: Independent Brew Date: 1/28/1999 11:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
While I would benefit from the buy-out (bought in @ 5.75), it is better that the investment stands with this company. Frankly, I have greater expectations of what this company is able to achieve than a quick influx of cash.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: supercharlie669 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 29
Subject: Re: Independent Brew Date: 1/29/1999 9:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I too like the direction-limiting expansion, increasing comp sales, putting more into existing assets and staff. This is the groundwork that should have been done before we went public. I worry, though, that the Brew Pub industry is a dead dog, and all that expensive equiptment will go for nothing. I think that people are rejecting these beers, especially Rock Bot beers, cause they are not as good as the micros that are out there. There is a war of attrition in the industry as a whole, and lots of brewerys are pulling out. You just watch....
-charlie

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement