UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NSusanA Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 269  
Subject: Index funds Date: 3/14/2000 10:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am new at investing and want to move a bunch of my 401K investments into a passively managed S&P 500 equity index fund. How do I find these funds?

Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hugmi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 160 of 269
Subject: Re: Index funds Date: 3/16/2000 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The first fund that comes to mind is the Vanguard 500 index fund. check them out at www.vanguard.com---

Author: glucy24 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182 of 269
Subject: Re: Index funds Date: 6/26/2000 10:25 PM
Recommendations: 0
There are many good index funds out there with solid track records and solid performance. Take a look at how much your total portfolio is worth, you may need to allocated not just into 1 index fund. Diversity is the key to long-term investing.

Author: graeson Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 192 of 269
Subject: Re: Index funds Date: 8/23/2000 7:14 PM
Hi. I was wondering what would better for my roth ira. Go with ishares s&p 500 index or vanguard s&p index. I have about $4000 and thirty years until retirement.

Author: boydhs Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 268 of 269
Subject: Re: Index funds Date: 2/4/2002 3:41 PM

Try VFINX, S&P 500 Index..........

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement