UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35367  
Subject: Indexed Annuities Must Read Date: 10/24/2008 6:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/25/business/yourmoney/25money...

We've talked about these kind of things: annuities or CDs that have a minimum return with possibility of doing better if S&P 500 or something like it goes up. Nice to see a fellow skeptic writing in the Times.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WendyBG Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24993 of 35367
Subject: Re: Indexed Annuities Must Read Date: 10/26/2008 12:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Loki, I suggest that you add a new section on annuities to the Bond Board FAQs, and put the link to this article in it.

I frequently add links to good information to the METAR Board FAQs. As you know, the search function on Motley Fool is next to useless. The FAQs gather the links in one place.

Wendy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement