Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: readyteddy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6881  
Subject: Indicator... but of what? Date: 3/2/2005 6:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The Ramboids are extremely restless, Tonto.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6861 of 6881
Subject: Re: Indicator... but of what? Date: 3/2/2005 12:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
3.5 yr Dow high has to mean sumpin'...

Naj

Author: solasis Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6862 of 6881
Subject: Re: Indicator... but of what? Date: 3/2/2005 3:49 PM
yes and one doesn't feel much exuberance for the 3.5 year hi which means it probably has room to run ....higher

Author: readyteddy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6863 of 6881
Subject: Re: Indicator... but of what? Date: 3/2/2005 5:10 PM
We seem to be on the same page.

You guys like emerging markets right now?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement