No. of Recommendations: 0
Curious, are the new ind. k's, such as from Vanguard, for Sch. C filers considered "qualified plans" insofar as 1040, line 28 is concerned? I understand one would have to file for an EIN to take advantage of this, as per the inst. on the back of Sch. C. Is that process simple enough?

What might be the cheapest option for someone with a very small amount of SE income, but who may have an interest? Or too prohibitive? And how might these contributions work exactly if your income remains sporadic throughout the year? I mean perhaps a simple example would help. What are the interstices of funneling funds into this vehicle.

Say you were a direct seller of newspapers, and want to claim that income, you would probably just use C-EZ right?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.