Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Sting71 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19022  
Subject: Individual Responsibility Date: 4/3/2000 9:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do you retirees think that you should be responsible for your retirement funds or should the government spoon feed you the money earned by young people who will never benefit from this system?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Chipsboss Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3376 of 19022
Subject: Re: Individual Responsibility Date: 4/3/2000 9:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I'll be only too happy to take full responsibility for my retirement funds, which the government took from me by law, as soon as the government returns them to me.

Author: FoolSarah One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3384 of 19022
Subject: Re: Individual Responsibility Date: 4/4/2000 8:30 AM
Original Message

Subject: Individual Responsibility
Author: Sting71 Date: 4/3/00 9:04 PM Number: 3375
Do you retirees think that you should be responsible for your retirement funds or should the government spoon feed you the money earned by young people who will never benefit from this system?
-------------
I'm not yet retired but I've paid enough to support those who have ahead of me to have had a good retirement if I'd had the opportunity, in the first place.

Not quite the answer to your question but my cyberpennies on the topic.

Sarah

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3388 of 19022
Subject: Re: Individual Responsibility Date: 4/4/2000 4:05 PM
How much have you paid in and how much have we paid in? Do you really need to vent at retirees or at politicians who call Social Security a trust fund then use that money for anything? Have you even called a politician about this?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement