UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: madmom Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8  
Subject: Info? Date: 6/29/1999 11:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Has anyone any information regarding the present status of NET. Had heard how reliable and safe (10% return)its been over the years. Am looking for CD alternatives and have no experience with this type of product.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RJProperties Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 8
Subject: Re: Info? Date: 8/22/1999 7:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
My family has had NET for over 40 years. It is very safe and reliable - hang on to it.

Author: gcholdings Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 8
Subject: Re: Info? Date: 4/30/2001 2:43 PM
I'm thinking of buying. I can't find anything wrong with this company, being that it has no business operations - only steady income. It doesn't look too exciting but it should provide a safe return. Can anyone show me anything wrong with the company?

Yahoo Finance says the Return on Equity is 63454.20% an a return on Assets of 412.47% - An awesome and incredible number. Are these numbers true? Why?

Are you sure it's only a 10% return? Dividend Yield alone gives it about 14%.

Thanks,
GC Holdings

Author: rsambor Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 8
Subject: Re: Info? Date: 5/19/2001 10:26 PM
Yes, these numbers are clearly
outside of the normal domain.

But, what do they mean ?

My curiousity is piqued.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement