UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: agingtarheel Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 410  
Subject: info to book trip to WDW Date: 1/14/2010 1:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am planning to attend a meeting at WDW in Orlando May 12-15. Is there a group or site that can help me find the best deal? I plan to stay in one of the Disney hotels or properties.
Thanks in advance,
aging
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 393 of 410
Subject: Re: info to book trip to WDW Date: 1/14/2010 11:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am sure this group can help you out. A couple questions:

What resort is hosting the meeting? Do you want to stay at the hosting resort or would you prefer a value, moderate or deluxe resort?

Do you want to visit the parks while you are there? If so, do you have a preference on which parks you want to visit? Do you know the meeting schedule and when you will have free time to breath in the magic? If not, do you want some suggestions for night time entertainment?

Are the meeting organizers offering a group discount package? If not, are you a member of AAA?

Are you planning on flying or driving? If flying, do you have a preferred airline?

Do you want to play golf at one of the Disney golf courses (often one of the reasons why conferences are held at Disney World)?

Fuskie
Who notes if you want to eat at table service restaurants, you are going to want to make advanced dining reservations (ADRs) as soon as possible...

Author: hockeymomof3 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 394 of 410
Subject: Re: info to book trip to WDW Date: 1/17/2010 11:24 PM
Recommendations: 1
try mousesavers.com

Teri

they have an abundance of information!

Author: DVCIS4ME Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 395 of 410
Subject: Re: info to book trip to WDW Date: 1/29/2010 5:36 PM
Recommendations: 0
Another good site to check is wdwinfo.com . This is Deb Willis' site and she has been running it for over 10 years.

Hope you have a great stay,
Walt

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement