Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22057  
Subject: infrared... Date: 11/17/2012 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is this possible anymore with digital photography? Probably, I suppose...

http://www.bestpsdtohtml.com/50-stunning-examples-of-infrare...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20824 of 22057
Subject: Re: infrared... Date: 11/17/2012 10:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Those are digital, according to the introduction. You just need a camera with a sensor that is sensitive to infrared instead of visible light. They can be very pricey, but you can also use it to get a picture of that neighborhood prowler at night :)

Richard

Author: aos111 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20827 of 22057
Subject: Re: infrared... Date: 11/19/2012 7:57 AM
Recommendations: 1
There's a company that specialize in changing a dslr's sensor to an infrared sensor. There is a variety of infrared sensors to select from. Runs around $300 to convert. I'm planning on converting my D80 after I purchase a D600/700. Heres a link w/ info on the process. www.lifepixel.com

Andy

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20830 of 22057
Subject: Re: infrared... Date: 11/19/2012 11:04 AM
Sounds like a reasonable price Andy, for a lot more fun. Let us know how it goes.

Richard

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement