UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947708  
Subject: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 6:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just think how bad the mess will be that Obama will inherit should he be re-elected....

Then just think of who he has to blame...

Grim stuff for Mr. Obama. If he is elected, can he then blame himself for the failed policies of the past four years as he has done FOR the past four years with Bush?

Somehow, I think not.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821249 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 6:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
To be perfectly fair. Bush supporters blamed Clinton for years, then even blamed Carter. In no way shape or form have Bush supporters accepted blame for anything. Look at our new member sympathetic to the moderates, SG.

Just as Obama has his diehard and brain dead supporters, so does Bush.

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821288 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 10:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
and I'll agree with you HMA.

I'm just looking at this in a sort of warped way, I suppose. Even the media is getting a bit tired of blaming Bush (excepting MSNBC) because of the overwhelming debt that has been foisted on us by Mr. Obama over the past four years. At some point they will stop giving him that pass.

So - should Obama be reelected (may God forbid) at some point he's going to have to blame someone else - so who will it be?

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821290 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 11:01 PM
If not Bush, then the Republicans.

That is the end of the road of blame. What happened to the buck stops here, instead it stops over there.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821292 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 11:08 PM
just looking at this in a sort of warped way, I suppose. Even the media is getting a bit tired of blaming Bush (excepting MSNBC) because of the overwhelming debt that has been foisted on us by Mr. Obama over the past four years. </i<>

Yeah, you sorta are looking at this in a warped way.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821300 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/4/2012 11:55 PM
x -

I won't explain how the president has had 4 years. You know he has.

I won't explain how some 23,000,000 americans are out of work. Unless you have chosen to be a hermit, you know that.

I won't explain to you how this president - not the last president - but THIS president has spent over a trillion dollars more than receipts every year he has been in office. You know that.

I won't explain how the OMB has stated that in the foreseeable future, following Obama's plan, the debt will continue to climb at an unsustainable pace. You should know that.

I won't explain how you are wrong, and how your partisanship has simply led you to the point where simple logic flies from the window because you cannot begin to admit that you have pinned your hopes on an abject failure. I won't do that because even if you know that, your ego will never allow you to admit the truth.

And if, and hopefully, when, Mr. Romney is elected president thirty-four days from today, you will be searching for someone to blame - someone other than Obama, of course. Perhaps you will blame Bush. Perhaps, Obama will blame Bush. Or maybe he'll blame Reagan or Truman or Roosevelt. He had well over 200 years of presidents to blame, you know, and the excuses for failure are always someone else.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821306 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/5/2012 12:07 AM
I won't explain how the president has had 4 years. You know he has.

You were talking about the national debt, right?

The fact of the matter is that Bush blew up the debt and most of the debt accrued since then is the result of Bush's actions and policies, such as two unfunded wars and the extension of the Bush tax cuts. Okay that last one is on Obama, but it's not as if the Republicans weren't in favor of it.

I guarantee you this, Spikie: Romney's plan to cut taxes and increase spending will not reduce the debt. Then you'll switch back to "deficts don't matter," I'm sure.

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821317 of 1947708
Subject: Re: Inheritance Date: 10/5/2012 5:05 AM
To be perfectly fair. Bush supporters blamed Clinton for years, then even blamed Carter. In no way shape or form have Bush supporters accepted blame for anything. Look at our new member sympathetic to the moderates, SG.

Just as Obama has his diehard and brain dead supporters, so does Bush.

I for one have stated numerous times that I made and saved more money and paid more taxes during the end of Clinton's second term (when the stock market was already teetering) and especially during GWB's first term, when it was tanking. This was ordinary income, not investment income.

The problem now is, my savings is just parked sitting outside a train wreck getting ready to take place in an over inflated hot air balloonn that no one seems to care about (or wanting to bring it on), I am the bank's bank in more ways than one operating in a world of double standards akin to the twilight zone.

What's good for Wall Street is not necessarily good for Main Street. When Main Street IS good to Wall Street they act like a bunch of drunken sailers.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement