Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2483  
Subject: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 2:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=22061987

The NHL season is officially canceled.

Charles
Print the post Back To Top
Author: prime13 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2474 of 2483
Subject: Re: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 2:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!

The NHL? That is something about hockey if I can remember correctly. I vaguely remember it from days gone by. Is the NHL really still around?

Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2475 of 2483
Subject: Re: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 2:56 PM
Is the NHL really still around?

Nope.

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2476 of 2483
Subject: Re: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 3:09 PM

Charles

-------------------------

That's damn funny considering we knew that last year.

CaveGirl

Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2477 of 2483
Subject: Re: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 3:10 PM
That's damn funny considering we knew that last year.

CaveGirl

The key word in my post was "officially".

Charles

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2478 of 2483
Subject: Re: Inkjetlabel Gets His Wish Date: 2/16/2005 3:54 PM
The next thing that should officially happen is that Bettman and Goodenow should be officially hanged by the neck until they are officially dead. There are no human beings I hate more than those two. None. Nada. Zip. Zilcho. Hooray for themselves and to hell with the hockey fans, that's their motto. They oughta hang their heads in shame.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement