Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bootyboy7 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 220  
Subject: INSIDER BUYING Date: 4/2/2007 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I counted 15 different officers of this company purchasing healthy chunks of stock over the last 2-3 weeks. That kind of buying warrants serious attention for me. This will be interesting to watch. 15 officers can't all be wrong, can they?

bootyboy7
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Seosg007 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 216 of 220
Subject: Re: INSIDER BUYING Date: 4/15/2007 5:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I saw that two days after I sold some stock short.

Made me wonder too. I am a bit trepid about the building sector (and all related) but I do believe this compant has great management and is going in the right direction.

It's market is tough. Time will tell.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement