Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Fools,

As you probably know, I am not an analyst at the Fool for RB, HG, or MDP. Still, for transparency, I'm announcing my intent to sell some of my shares of INFN. I'll still hold onto a portion of my shares.

Why sell? I previously said that I had intended on waiting the cycle out a bit further before deciding what to do with my shares. I've been feeling pessimistic lately. It's been a rec for a long time, and PICS don't seem to be having the effect that we expected in terms of market share and reliable profitability. Sure, they're great, but competitive products appear to be good enough too.

Anyway, if you hadn't heard, I was in a car accident. Freeway. A drunk driver swerved in front of me. We went off the road. I hit a tree almost straight on going 70mph. As you might guess, my car no longer exists. I still do. Surprise! (The other people at fault are ok too)

Car pic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6E3lb_f3I3R2dud0tvR25mU0U...

I need a new car. I decided to fund some of the purchase by selling stock. INFN was one of the candidates. I also sold shares of some other companies too.

Fool On!

TMFEdyboom223
Long INFN
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement