UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58832  
Subject: Interesting... Date: 2/21/2007 6:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Very interesting.
My portfolio was UP today.
I must admit I was surprised after seeing what the market did.
I am seeing proof of the power of a good choice of Asset Classes.
I guess reading some Retirement Investing books can pay off. :)

AM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2674 of 58832
Subject: Re: Interesting... Date: 2/21/2007 7:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Was anyone else's portfolio up today?
And, if so, to what do you attribute your good fortune?

AM

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2684 of 58832
Subject: Re: Interesting... Date: 2/21/2007 9:34 PM

up a smidgen ....

quantum fluctuations in the warp field ... or something

(> b

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2693 of 58832
Subject: Re: Interesting... Date: 2/22/2007 12:21 AM
Recommendations: 1
AngelMay says

Mine was up, due to my absurd amount of AAPL (not my fault, really, I worked there). One Anal-yst spoke up and said it's about time to stop stepping on this stock, 'cause now we've all done our round of buying at artificially depressed prices. Maybe tomorrow some other anal-ysts will follow, and I'll make some more money back from what I lost earlier. I hate capitalism.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement