UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Hunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37586  
Subject: Interesting reading Date: 9/23/2001 10:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
I picked up this link at the current events board and found it interesting.

Why do they hate America?

The USA saved Europe from the Nazis, defeated communism and keeps the West rich. Bryan Appleyard analyses why it has become the land of the loathed

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/09/23/stiusausa01024.html

Always ;-)
Hunzi
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RMCM Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9686 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/23/2001 11:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
WOW!!!! What a piece of work. May I use it?

Author: gslts Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9688 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/23/2001 2:11 PM
It is long, but as is usuall for the Times well done.
Thanks

Author: Professor9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9689 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/23/2001 3:08 PM
Thanks for sharing, Hunzi. That was outstanding.

Prof

Author: StillRunkle Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9690 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/23/2001 9:51 PM
Fascinating series of articles. Thanks Hunzi.

George

Author: deadeye63 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9691 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/24/2001 12:05 AM
I'm partial to the Thomas Friedman artcile on "Hama Rules".
I always wondered what the heck that place was the tour guide took us to when I was in Syria.

Author: LordHedgehog Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9693 of 37586
Subject: Re: Interesting reading Date: 9/24/2001 4:28 AM
I'm partial to the Thomas Friedman artcile on "Hama Rules".

Half that article was lifted word-for-word out of his book, Beruit to Jerusleum, worth reading, even if he tends to stereotype and polarize the people of the region.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement