UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: oceanbluela Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 72151  
Subject: Re: Non-mosque mosque protest Date: 8/23/2010 3:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Interesting to watch Goofey working.........orchestrating recs from no where, etc.

"OceanBlue" also appears from no where and her favorite board just happens to be the Asylum Board......coincidence?? Obviously not!

They are orchestrating a charade on these boards.....it is quite obvious.

dumaflotchie,

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish by singling out people on this board and making character attacks based on little, subjective, or incorrect information. From your last comment about me, you clearly looked up my profile and saw that Political Asylum was my most frequent board... not my favorite, as you stated. Had you looked at my actual postings there, you would have seen that I was a frequent poster several years back because of my opposition to the Iraq War, and that I no longer post there. And when you state that I appeared out of nowhere, that suggests to me that you feel you have a proprietary right to this board; certainly more of a right than me. Then judging from the character of your most recent posts, you do seem to feel that you are somehow better or more knowledgeable than the rest of us. At least those of us who hold a different opinion.

As for the "charade" you feel that Goofy and I are "orchestrating", I am not sure what you think the object of our charade might be. Each of us stated our thoughts or opinions in a direct manner with no subterfuge. How that might be read as a charade, I'm not sure. But there is one thing of which I am certain... that the last time I looked, the Fool boards were free and equal to each and every member, and that implicit in the spirit of the Fool, is that members treat each other with respect. Which is far afield from the content of your recent posting behavior.

As for me, I am done with this conversation and plan to return to the study and discourse of investments, which is why I belong to the Fool community.

Best of luck to you,

Vivienne
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Clorox Isn't Cleaning Up
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement