No. of Recommendations: 0
Indian Government allows you to invest something like 150,000 $ in shares of any other country.

Scottrade has an chinese subsidiary.

Any body knows if there is any equivalent company doing it in India.

I am a citizen of India and not Non-resident.

I believe I would also like to know if anybody offers stockholding services for the foreign shares I buy in future
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.