Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PayshnzGrasHpr Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8104  
Subject: Interpreting the "At A Glance" Bar Col Date: 1/31/2009 3:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When I look at the detail screen for a stock, I see on the right side of the screen a horizontal bar that says something like “(stock name) At A Glance”. Sometimes the bar is colored green, and other times it is red. I haven’t seen anywhere how to interpret the bar’s color. It seems to mean something like “not a good choice” (red) or “this is doing very well” (green). What’s the official CAPS interpretation of the color?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFCHarris Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7079 of 8104
Subject: Re: Interpreting the "At A Glance" Bar Date: 1/31/2009 6:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Grasshopper,
That color shows the intra-day performance - green means it is trading higher, red means lower.

Author: PayshnzGrasHpr Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7080 of 8104
Subject: Re: Interpreting the "At A Glance" Bar Date: 2/1/2009 2:42 PM
Thanx for the reply. I guess I was off base on that. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not a stock would make a good pick. It's just lets me know how it's doing today. GOT IT!

Grasshopper

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement