Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ValueSnark Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 113  
Subject: Interview with Jeffrey Christian Date: 8/11/2006 7:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/2006/Christian.html
Print the post Back To Top
Author: susan400 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 89 of 113
Subject: Re: Interview with Jeffrey Christian Date: 9/27/2006 10:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Scam hunters all over the place.

Author: susan400 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 97 of 113
Subject: Re: Interview with Jeffrey Christian Date: 9/6/2008 1:10 AM
guy is out of touch. appealing to simple mindedness

as if corn is a capital asset..
commods bubble burst,,
get short

Author: susan400 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 99 of 113
Subject: Re: Interview with Jeffrey Christian Date: 9/28/2008 11:04 AM
financial sense by its name is a joke.

that is run by a guy who talks

berhshire then triesto sell coins to you!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement