No. of Recommendations: 0
Into the State or within? If within, I think one year we just went back to the old neighborhood, but re-registering should be pretty simple, once you've applied for a new CDL, likely use the old plus local bill or some such... I've not moved in nearly 40 years, so, probably the wrong guy to ask! Call your local Registrar's office, or Google!
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.