Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Sramana Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Introduction Date: 10/9/2007 9:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello Friends,

I just started this Board to discuss a specific style of investing that works perhaps only in Technology Stocks. I have been experimenting with it, and have done quite well so far.

The basic principle is to pick stocks that align with a major technology trend. Along these lines, you could be investing in the iPhone Ecosystem,
or in Online Video.

You will find a lot of analysis based on this basic framework on my site at http://www.sramanamitra.com under Technology Stocks.

I will, also, from time to time, point you to trends that I am tracking, and stocks that align with those trends.

If this is a strategy you use, I would also appreciate if you discuss your experience on this Board.

Cheers,
Sramana
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trenchrat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 15
Subject: Re: Introduction Date: 10/13/2007 5:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
good idea u had here!!!

great addition

other trends folks might look into if they interested in trends???

the agricultural

stuff like MON...AG...DE...MOS

the infrastructure

stuff like FWLT..JEC..FLR..MDR

energy/commodes

stuff like BHP, RIO, NOV..SLB..RIG..GLD

check back from time to time

all the best

tr

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement