Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Sramana Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Introduction Date: 10/9/2007 9:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello Friends,

I just started this Board to discuss a specific style of investing that works perhaps only in Technology Stocks. I have been experimenting with it, and have done quite well so far.

The basic principle is to pick stocks that align with a major technology trend. Along these lines, you could be investing in the iPhone Ecosystem,
or in Online Video.

You will find a lot of analysis based on this basic framework on my site at http://www.sramanamitra.com under Technology Stocks.

I will, also, from time to time, point you to trends that I am tracking, and stocks that align with those trends.

If this is a strategy you use, I would also appreciate if you discuss your experience on this Board.

Cheers,
Sramana
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trenchrat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 15
Subject: Re: Introduction Date: 10/13/2007 5:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
good idea u had here!!!

great addition

other trends folks might look into if they interested in trends???

the agricultural

stuff like MON...AG...DE...MOS

the infrastructure

stuff like FWLT..JEC..FLR..MDR

energy/commodes

stuff like BHP, RIO, NOV..SLB..RIG..GLD

check back from time to time

all the best

tr

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement