UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SAMCO Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12880  
Subject: Invest Club - Cor/Riv Date: 9/14/1998 6:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am interested in joining or helping to start an investment club in the Corona-Riverside area
Print the post Back To Top
Author: foolishgirl Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153 of 12880
Subject: Re: Invest Club - Cor/Riv Date: 9/14/1998 11:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I too live in Riverside Co. in the Hemet area.
I too would like to start up an investment club.
Let me know how to get in touch with you.

foolishgirl

Author: SAMCO Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 12880
Subject: Re: Invest Club - Cor/Riv Date: 9/16/1998 1:05 PM
I travel a lot but have an '800' pager. You can reach me at (800) 989-1756. Please include the (909) since I do business in 4 states and may not recognize just a pre-fix..

Thanks for the reply...........

Standing by........

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement