UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PinkPanther86 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76406  
Subject: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 2/29/2008 11:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Investing in Online Buying and Selling is a good idea but what services would be good to use to collect from your buyers?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61764 of 76406
Subject: Re: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 2/29/2008 1:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Pay Pal?

Author: Ringfinger Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61767 of 76406
Subject: Re: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 2/29/2008 3:18 PM
Pay Pal?

= Rip Off

Author: numbrel Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61769 of 76406
Subject: Re: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 2/29/2008 5:06 PM
I've never had a problem with PayPal.

Barbara

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61777 of 76406
Subject: Re: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 3/1/2008 5:28 PM
Pay Pal?

= Rip Off

Ringfiner, Would you care to elaborate?

Bob

Author: Ringfinger Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61792 of 76406
Subject: Re: Investing in Online Buying and Selling Date: 3/3/2008 9:36 AM
Their fees are completely too high.

Their customer service is a farce.

They are a monopoly and buying out the little guys o stifle competition.

i used to have an E-Bay store, could not afford it between E-Bay and PAYPAL fees. Sad sad for the little guy.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement