Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AnilGupta71 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 244  
Subject: Investing in the Indian Stock Market Date: 8/25/2007 1:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hi folks,

I am an NRI based in the US. I have been investing in the US, Canadian and European stock market till now and would like to diversify into the Indian Stock Market.

I was wondering if any of you know of good, reliable and reputed sources of information for the Indian Stock Market in the area of:

1. Equity Research
a. Fundamental Analysis
b. Technical Analysis

2. Equity Recommendation
3. Brokerage
4. Portfolio Management

I would appreciate any feedback/suggestions from anyone.

Regards,
~~~
Anil | Email: AnilGupta71@Gmail.Com
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anuragupta Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 207 of 244
Subject: Re: Investing in the Indian Stock Market Date: 8/27/2007 2:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anil

The best place for balance sheets is: nse-india.com. You may want to review my exhange with Bill on the "Sterlite industries" board. I had serious problems in getting the numbers right from other websites.

Mostly the balance sheets at the following websites are correct but you must check with the site above: rediff.com, idbipaisabuilder.in and economictimes.com

I still don't know a source of quality recommendations like MF. Most subscription services related to India are based on momentum trading.

Hope this helps

Anurag

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement