Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Here's an article buy a guy who runs a managed fund company shooting Vanguard in the shorts.

http://tinyurl.com/qx0d

Ignoring the fact that he has an agenda to promote, what do some of the people on this board due to (they hope) maximize investment returns. I started investing in 1988 and my portfolio has turned into an unweildy mess. I have drips, index funds, straight stocks, bonds, 2 401k's from different companies and a roth IRA. The drips are all with different banks, and I have the original stocks all sitting in certificate form in a safe deposit box. Talk about a guy who just went out investing with no real plan.

Anyway, I have vowed to get my investing house in order over the next year or so and was wondering what some of the people on this board do or what your overall plan is and how it is working.

Volucris
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement