UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: Investing the Foolish way? Date: 12/30/2010 2:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
Has anyone looked at these Motley Fool mutual funds?

http://www.foolfunds.com/funds/independence/summary.aspx

Net Expense Ratio 1More Information 1.45%*
Gross Ratio as stated in the Prospectus 2.26%*

*The Net Expense Ratio includes a Monthly Performance Adjustment of .10% (as of December 1, 2010). The actual Gross Expense Ratio (as of December 1, 2010) is 2.40%. See the Independence Fund Prospectus for additional information.

</snip>

Seems like one could fashion a comfortable retirement merely by avoiding TMF's high fees.

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68023 of 74759
Subject: Re: Investing the Foolish way? Date: 12/30/2010 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Tell me this isn't true. If it is, then TMF has gone the way of AARP, but selling out their constituents.

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68040 of 74759
Subject: Re: Investing the Foolish way? Date: 12/31/2010 10:22 AM
Recommendations: 5
Tell me this isn't true. If it is, then TMF has gone the way of AARP, but selling out their constituents.

They been selling out for years. Haven't you noticed all the SPAM emails from them. Join this club, this newsletter, etc., etc., etc. they very things they used to mock when they started.

They only reason I stay here is for a few boards. Get better advice there than from TMF.

JLC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement