UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7258  
Subject: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am just wondering if anybody here knows any Fool.com discussion board where investment advisors flock together...

Let me know if you do. thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BenHacker Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7251 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 2:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am just wondering if anybody here knows any Fool.com discussion board where investment advisors flock together...

A few of us gather here: http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=28194298&bid=117...

and here (bigger): http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=28193406&bid=115...

The later is probably the appropriate place if you have to ask a general question. The former is a very small board with only a few old friends actively posting.

Those are the only Fool boards I use regularly, so I'm not sure if there are others.

Ben

Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7252 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 8:56 PM
Thanks...

Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7253 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 1/8/2010 1:26 PM
Ben,

I was looking at your website Remick Capital. Very impressive return on one year return, +88.56%. Given the current great recession, I think your annualized return, +13.30% is also impressive. Great Job on that!

Out of curiosity, how many years of experience do you have in the investment arena?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement