UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7258  
Subject: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am just wondering if anybody here knows any Fool.com discussion board where investment advisors flock together...

Let me know if you do. thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BenHacker Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7251 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 2:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I am just wondering if anybody here knows any Fool.com discussion board where investment advisors flock together...

A few of us gather here: http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=28194298&bid=117...

and here (bigger): http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=28193406&bid=115...

The later is probably the appropriate place if you have to ask a general question. The former is a very small board with only a few old friends actively posting.

Those are the only Fool boards I use regularly, so I'm not sure if there are others.

Ben

Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7252 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 12/30/2009 8:56 PM
Thanks...

Author: fstheoh Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7253 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 1/8/2010 1:26 PM
Ben,

I was looking at your website Remick Capital. Very impressive return on one year return, +88.56%. Given the current great recession, I think your annualized return, +13.30% is also impressive. Great Job on that!

Out of curiosity, how many years of experience do you have in the investment arena?

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7254 of 7258
Subject: Re: Investment Advisors Date: 1/26/2010 4:08 AM
Yes, The Foolish collective, KahunaCFA'SInvestmentMusings, TheBMWMethode, probably some of the Premium boards such as HiddenGems(R), StockAdvisor(R), InsideValue(R) and others. The same is also true for the BerkshireHathaway message board.

Kahuna, CFA

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement