Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pkersey100 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 294  
Subject: Investment ideas Date: 12/14/2006 1:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just received $247,000-sale of my late parents house. What, if any, tax related dangers should I be careful of and what is the best way to invest my money if I want to retire in 10-15 years. I'm 45 now.
Oh, I also have 2 kids to put through college as well.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 191 of 294
Subject: Re: Investment ideas Date: 12/14/2006 2:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This board is defunct. I suggest looking on "Retirement Investing" instead-- they are quite knowledgeable about retirement tax issues.

You'll need to include more details such as what other assets you have, what annual income you'll need in retirement, how much you can save a year.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=100154

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement