UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 354  
Subject: Iowa Date: 7/29/2008 4:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wake up board!! Am I the only one from Iowa on here? Sheeesh!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: martybl Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 345 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 7/29/2008 10:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Am I the only one from Iowa on here?

Dunno, but I lurk here because of emotional connections to Iowa. Did undergraduate at Grinnell College, and have two graduate degrees from the University of Iowa.

I've been thinking about Iowa a lot lately, first from the floods. More recently, I got NCAA Football '09 for the XBox 360. I always quarterback the Hawkeyes for my first run-through of the game, so I've been spending a lot of time in a virtual Kinnick Stadium recently, listening to the Iowa Fight Song after touchdowns.

martybl - Go Hawks!!!

PS - if you ever decide to relocate to Maricopa County, there are four or so bars down here that dedicate Saturdays to Iowa football.

Author: shella1971 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 346 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 8/22/2008 4:19 AM
At Least you have a board i didn't see one for nebraska..LOL NOW that's depressing..hehehe

Author: ShaneMM Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 348 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 8/28/2008 4:19 PM
I am a Fool in Des Moines. I visit Cedar Rapids once in a while.

Shane

Author: ridealist Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 350 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 8/29/2008 7:32 PM
I've been very happily foolish for the past 5 years, but just don't post a thing. However I've been checking this area occassionaly, but there never seems to be anyone as others who have posted messages have seen.

Author: shella1971 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 351 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 8/29/2008 7:49 PM
Hi there. I am new to the board. But you sure can learn allot here.

I am taking a turn in my life and want to make something out of myself as an individual. I've come across some really really nice people on these boards. it hard to know where to begin when your just starting out a new life.

Michelle

Author: djinia Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 352 of 354
Subject: Re: Iowa Date: 1/12/2009 5:04 PM
Another fool from Iowa here! :-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement