No. of Recommendations: 0
Wake up board!! Am I the only one from Iowa on here? Sheeesh!
Print the post Back To Top
Am I the only one from Iowa on here?

Dunno, but I lurk here because of emotional connections to Iowa. Did undergraduate at Grinnell College, and have two graduate degrees from the University of Iowa.

I've been thinking about Iowa a lot lately, first from the floods. More recently, I got NCAA Football '09 for the XBox 360. I always quarterback the Hawkeyes for my first run-through of the game, so I've been spending a lot of time in a virtual Kinnick Stadium recently, listening to the Iowa Fight Song after touchdowns.

martybl - Go Hawks!!!

PS - if you ever decide to relocate to Maricopa County, there are four or so bars down here that dedicate Saturdays to Iowa football.
At Least you have a board i didn't see one for nebraska..LOL NOW that's depressing..hehehe
I am a Fool in Des Moines. I visit Cedar Rapids once in a while.

Shane
I've been very happily foolish for the past 5 years, but just don't post a thing. However I've been checking this area occassionaly, but there never seems to be anyone as others who have posted messages have seen.
Hi there. I am new to the board. But you sure can learn allot here.

I am taking a turn in my life and want to make something out of myself as an individual. I've come across some really really nice people on these boards. it hard to know where to begin when your just starting out a new life.

Michelle
Another fool from Iowa here! :-)
Advertisement