No. of Recommendations: 0
Looking to get new smart phone. Have had horrible customer service with anything google (u name the product it's been a horror getting in touch with anyone thru email and by phone, yeah right). That said, any thoughts on phone change?
Print the post Back To Top
I'm in the same boat as you,have been looking and don't want to go the AT&T route. Am looking at Blackberry Curve 8530 but won't buy anything that won't sync easily with my Mac. Doing a lot of research, no clearcut decisions yet other than no iPhone becuase of AT&T and the costs.

Its easier to sync if you don't have to worry about syncing with a Apple OS....

let me know what you decide....
tuni
I make biz decisions everyday that seem easier than this. I wll not buy a Google product, my expierence has been they reak of arrogance and poor services. In fact I've been using Yahoo's search engine and Bing just because. Leaning toward the iPhone still, but have a lot of my life already on Blackberry. I really like my Blackberry for convience, service, it's the damn vids that don't come in great. Think I'm going to check out the Storm and new Bold and see if they work well. THanks for the response. Anybody else feeling like they've taken one up the Google lately?
Advertisement