No. of Recommendations: 0
Looking closer at my VZ account I see I'm actually able to upgrade to the 5 from our current 4's. As on 10/7, DW had been saying our contract was up in April, but it seems I was right! Imagine!

OK, next stop, price, all we need, use now is the 16Gb, I could cull a lot of apps out and not hurt anything... So no need for bigger memory.. $199.. Not bad, except it's doubled for the two of us, plus we'll pay near 9% sales tax on the full retail.. begis to add up... BUt then I spot the trade in program.. Run the 4, through it, comes in at $140 each... Not bad... Big help in fact..

Question: Can the local VZ Store do the Trade-In, at the time of upgrading or is it all online?

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement