UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: carsonb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65352  
Subject: iPod not updating from external drive Date: 4/13/2006 4:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I put my iTunes library on an external hard drive, and now my iPod isn't automatically updating the new music (I added about 100 new songs and want them on the iPod). I've looked in preferences, etc. to see if there is anything about not allowing the iPod to update, but I've not seen anything like that. Any ideas? I already scanned the Apple site and didn't find anything helpful.

Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: carsonb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32598 of 65352
Subject: Re: iPod not updating from external drive Date: 4/13/2006 5:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Whatever the hiccup in the system was, it appears to have worked itself out.

Thanks anyway.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement