UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBigFrog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: IRA Contribution Limits for 2011? Date: 11/3/2010 11:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I haven't been able to find anything that explicitly says so -- but from the 401k limits and the like, would it be safe to assume that the IRA contribution limits for 2011 will be the same as they are for 2010?

Thanks!

-Chuck
Inside Value Home Fool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BruceCM Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67668 of 76418
Subject: Re: IRA Contribution Limits for 2011? Date: 11/4/2010 2:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
No change from 2010 for IRA contribution maximums, although the AGI phase outs for those who are active participants with their emloyer's retirement plan (or for their spouse), and the AGI phase out for Roth IRA contributions, has increase slightly.

http://www.irs.gov/retirement/article/0,,id=202510,00.html

BruceM

Author: TMFBigFrog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67689 of 76418
Subject: Re: IRA Contribution Limits for 2011? Date: 11/4/2010 10:32 PM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks, BruceM!

-Chuck
Inside Value Home Fool

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement