UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: casilla Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75873  
Subject: ira pension rollover Date: 8/2/1999 1:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
is there maximum dividend return on reits invested in a IRA pension rollover ??? thanks v.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12718 of 75873
Subject: Re: ira pension rollover Date: 8/2/1999 3:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Casilla, and welcome. You asked:

<<is there maximum dividend return on reits invested in a IRA pension rollover ??? >>

I'm not sure where you're coming from here. There is no maximum limit on the amount of dividends that may be paid within an IRA of any type. The same goes for capital gains. Whatever the IRA earns, it earns, and those earnings do not have to be declared as income until you begin withdrawals from a traditional IRA.

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement