Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi all you Fools,

I am 65 and have an IRA in the USA that has been contributed to over the past 14 years.

I wish to rollover (transfer) this IRA into my UK Government approved Personal Pension plan, how do I do this.

Many thanks for any help.

Yours John
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.